bunga

Wednesday 2 November 2011

bus BUS everywhere

ERM..Every single day( monday,tuesday,bla bla bla bla bla bla) i off to school (by the cutest bus ever,bus En. Nuar of course)..I just wanna to tell that how different the bus T.O.D.A.Y..Oh i know some of the hostel residents were there.I`M SOOOO puzzled and shocked (come on guys it`s just an-overdrama. DO support me please..) klo x, x gempak lerkan??..hahaha..ok back to the topic.I talked to them properly,in the most hospitality way of gadis melayu(gadis melayu??) "eh,hye..korang eh slap plak ANDA TIDAK DUDUK DI ASRAMA LAGI KAH? ---> OK NAMPAK SANGAT TIPU tuh..The real conversation BELOW!!;


       Dak asrama (1)  :hye
       
       me                    :hah,eh,oo,aa hai (panic+shock+segala bagai)
                                  eh,kmuu dah x duk asrama dah ker?


       Dak asrama (1)  :owh x kiter dah kuar asrama dah.

       me                    : owh no wonder largh naik bas..ermm saper tuh??dier 

                                   duk  sg galah gak ker?? x pernah nampak poon

        Dak asrama (1)  : owh dier duk kat umah kiter.

        Dak asrama (2)  :kiter cousin dier (dak asrama (1) )

        me                    : owh cousin rupernyer..(mklumlah slamer nih x pnh poon 
                                 dok usha cousin pompuan dier yg humble tuh)

        
kemudian berlaku largh perbualan over and over and over (pnjg sgt largh x larat nak tulis semuer) so,what i`m detective-wannabe- ok.Practice MAKES Perfect :]

 a few minutes later,

one more of the hostel residents emerged from nowhere.i`m speechless and dumbfounded.OK then It was super-cool.Next, I`m just busying myself reading my awesome book called "PHYSICS".It continued until we reached school around 6.25 am


p/s--->ehem ehem (sore throat)+monologue
=eh skrang nii mmg musim bnyk orang nak naik bas yerk gii skolah..ok i`ll bear in mind that when December comes major of students in my hometown love to off to school by our pride and joy,EN.Nuar bus.SO,for the next cool December, i`ll able to suit myself in that month perfecto :) LOL
   




                                                                            THE END,
                                                                                DIAPPLESTORY




   

No comments:

Post a Comment