bunga

Wednesday 30 November 2011

soooorrrryyyyy :(


ASSALAMUALAIKUM and Remember I`ll always RIGHT NEXT TO YOU
 
 I`m sorry....

Sorry  for being  fake 

Fake by pretending strong and tough infront you 

The whole week was filled with my tears over and over..Million and one things dumped me.I feel so terrible.I just can`t bear the sorrowful feeling anymore.It`s awful.I don`t know what to do..I`m lost!! As for me this is going to be a big disaster to me..I think i can`t hold up this feeling anymore..This terrifying moment takes place in the last week of school.

HERE,THERE,EVERYWHERE -Everything is just not right-but i`m just be ‘strong’ and tough infront you.From the very first day i knew that i can`t bear this alone but i`m just trying to be strong in front of you..Smile whenever i`m  hanging out with you, sweety friends and again just smile prettily when i`m dealing with our dedicate teachers and continuingly the smile when i`m run off with anyone..I`m always smile and authentic in school,I bet never show my weakness (my prob) to all my besties..(see,how fake i`m)argh!! Sorry buddies (T-T)cause as for me, i` ve a vision that “never ever make my friends worrried about me,cause this insists them thinking about me day and night and most importantly never fade away their happy face because of me..Forget all the problems and always smile for them.”

 For me your smile is really valuable and worthwhile.My heart crushes down if i see you crying in an apparel - My biggest weakness no 2- .I can`t bear that.That`s why i`m always ready borrowing my shoulder to you if you need me and always smile for you..SO,whenever someone  asks me “Salam,hye,ko ok x??naper termenung jer??..kiter ader wat salah kat ko ker??then i`ll just answer blissfully“wassalam..oh,i`m just fine largh awak..termenung?? x der largh just feeling jiwang jer.. eh,teraser ker??hahaha..X der largh mner ader ko wat salah ngan kiter poon..relax sudah..Shortly after,i`m just starting to change the topic for instance =eh,fb aper cer..ko ngan...bla bla bla..                (see, act, i`m pretty  good in changing a topic..huhu)Once again I`m determined to be strong whenever  i`m with you..Never let you know what is bobbing and jumping in my hyperactive mind..That`s me.ok, sometime i`m not all in, in my act which is always smiling for them (kdg2 kantoi gak=klo yg kantoi tuh largh baruu mereker akan tnyer cam tuh..huhu)..

For me friends are everything (afer my family largh ), i `m wiling to give my friends anything  they asked for if it`s reasonable.I always bear this in my mind ‘dude,you must always smile and shine for them as everytime they smile you`ll smile and everytime they shine you`ll shine for them”.The sky is not always bright and the rain wil fall occasionally.Yes  I admit it.If someone tells me that my friends  badmouth on me ,I`ll just smile and planted this saying deeply in my heart “x per largh,susah nak puaskan hati semua orang mungkin aku pun wat salah jugak ”.I`ll never mad at them instead to avoid it,i`ll keep a distance for a while until i find the calmness i haunt for.A couple days then,i`ll be ok.(FYI=Selalunya...Saya klo saya terasa ngan seseorang,saya nangis L).Once again, to make it as a point, I am and always stand up with my mind, which is always smile for them eventhough i am enduring a super mega big trouble.I`ll  try my best....Cause this is me..Love being myself.

Don`t worry if something really really really really really really really really really really bad dumped me again i`ll share to you..You can reckon on me like 1,2,3.I know you always be there for me..I`m sorry for my bad tendency for not telling you  my problem..I`m just not too dare to share it cause I know you are also enduring  a mega,monstery problem. “Everyone has their own problem.Right?” I just don`t want to double up your problem.As for now,let me continuing my act which is to be strong and tough infront you.I`ll always trying to be strong in front of you until the right time comes up.(please let me) .~Someday where the light is shining and my heart is open~.. There,I`ll tell and share you everything.I`m sorry.Sorry for being  fake by pretending strong and tough in front you..

P/S => Hati saya sakit gak klo x jujur ngan korang..

Monologue=> 3 benda yang Saya  kurang  suka  klo orang wat (x der kener mengener)
·         x hormat orang lain pas2 nak diri dier dihormati..arghh how come??
·         org cakap elok2 ngan dier, dier cakap kasar . “Nak jadi ‘hubby saya’??sorry awal2 lagi saya reject.
·         Guner kekerasan untuk selesaikan sesuatu. Bagi saya  “biar lembut asal tegas”.
But i know nobody is perfect.(saya pun sama gak banyak kekurangan contohnya ada kat artikel di atas) so,let`s together change for the better day 




That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
And there you are on your knees,begging but
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around


                                                                         The End :o diaapplestory
                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. ni mesti terlebey dengor lagu JB;Right Next 2 U ... an3.. hehe >i wish i'm here, heh< ayat di atas ku balas buat mu..

    ReplyDelete