bunga

Friday 4 November 2011

Dear Super - cool class,you make me smile!! (2)

For this special time..Ermm, i think i wanna to tell a beautiful,cheerful and magical story about  (FRIDAY) entitled --->THE POINT WHERE YOURS MEET MINE HEART <----

4/11/2011 is a special date for me (naah,not because of ANUGERAH SKRIN ok).For me it`s special because i think it special largh(hahaha just joking maa)act it`s special because i think I did finally have a whale of time together with all my beautiful and machooes classmates.(jangan jelous!!)
ok,so last Friday,my school organized a beautiful ceremony which is called "JAMUAN AKHIR TAHUN TINGKATAN 3". (btool ker ayat aku nih??cam pelik jer..SAYA MENGAKU SAYA X FOKUS)
so,as a form 3 class,we proudly participated in this "JATT3" ----> ringkaskan malas nak tuliis pnjg2 :D


HERE, 3 kaa ship Agenda before the "JATT3" kicked off

  • (8-9) am  participated in science's brilliant activity
--->rocket time baby,we were give some paper [which is act 1 only huhu],a pocket knife,and a glue (sumpah,x ingat langsung aper nmer gam 2)..so,with all of that,we need to build/create our own rocket.The rocket will be launched by the help of A BALLOON

  • proudly wore our awesome class t-shirt
----> colour : black+orange
-----> front  : MUSLIM AND PROUD OF IT
---->  back   : names of all 3 kaa ship organization

  •  prepared for the ceremony
food,drinks,invitation and so on===>(sincerely this is the best time)

  • FINALLY,JAMUAN AKHIR TAHUN TINGKATAN 3
an opening by the co - captain (daie)
a sweet,lovely speech by our ship adviser (Mrs Nor Aini)
following, a guy member of the ship (e-jad) -->doa part
eat time + entertained the teachers+snapped pic+having a fun conversation+men"jm' ke klass orang
and so on ++++++++

  • AFTER JAMUAN TINGKATAN AKHIR TAHUN TINGKATAN 3
cleaned our messy class almost thoroughly
main baling ais batu ngan kawan2 (seyes best kali pertama main largh..naper largh aku x main taun lps) rugi2!!! )
tengok orang main baling ais batu and reaksi mereka
12:15 pm off to home



p/s--->x fokus poon aku ley tulis bnyk jugak (terharu2)..klo fokus lagii largh..huhu..best!!
*monolouge
=i`m gonna yearn for this. 10s ship organization for letting me to feel this way.(rase cam x nak pndah largh plak tahun depan..)i`ll promise i`ll use the time we have perfectly..~kenangan terindah 2011~

                             
                                     I don’t know why all the trees change in the fall
                                     But  I know you’re not scared of anything at all
                            Don’t know if Snow White’s house is near or far away
                                         But I know that I had the best day With you today 
                                      Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
                                      I know you were on my side
                                              Even when I was wrong
                                              And I love you for giving me your eyes
                                       Staying back and watching me
shine on
                                       And I didn’t know if you knew 
                                             So I’m taking this chance to say
                                             That I had the best day
~With you today ~

                                                          
                                            THE END:0 DIAAPPLESTORY
                                                                                     



2 comments:

  1. fuhh!
    with u today n eve (saje ulg balik)
    ~ayat daie not bad die punye rase tuh ade gak, tapi manis tuh cuba awak tambah kan lagi~
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. manis??part yg mner tuh??..hahaha

    ReplyDelete