bunga

Tuesday 29 November 2011

=Der,doe,dude,baby,buddy,= (1)

Assalamualaikum and hello there world

Today i just want to tell you a story about my awesome,cool,sweet,handsome,gorgeous friends
~3Kaa ship organization~.It`s a story about friendship and what didi did I learn from them.
Its really really meant to me..so,please enjoy J. My ennnnttrrry entitle :::
[~our heart stuck together (friendship)  until the last breath~]

Pertama kali kita berjumpa tidak kepastiannya ternyata
Diriku dipenuhi soalan ku tiada teman
Aku terlihat insan yang keliru air yang deras mencermin wajahku
Engkau menjelma memberi harapan menghulur tangan
HAPUS AIR MATAMU DAN JANGAN BERSEDIH AKU DI SINI MENEMANIMU MELUKIS HARI


1.01.2010
i`m a new, form 2 student in SMKDSML.Act,i`m just shifted from a famous islamic school (SMKA) in the whole Perak into a just super-cool secondary school (smk) which is also famous in PERAK TENGAH.My ex - school is SULTAN AZLAN SHAH ISLAMIC SCHOOL (SASIS).I love that school majorly.But,there is a reason why i can`t continue my studies there.[jap2 hello,bkn sbb kner buang ok] Infact i`m a good student ; pkt lagi tuh..asistant to the Most charming responsible and awesome KT Rasydan a.k.a Are-dan

Forget all the sad story and.........back to the topicèwhen i`m entered the class,the whole class looked kindda shocked, puzzled and weired.I did care cause i saw  unbelieveable face written in one of my -old- friend which  i called him èsuper-kind wak jono  Firdausç.Hahaha.I guessed he just shocked seeing my appearance that day. (wearing their pride and joy,=smkdsml`s school uniform with  “azam tekun usaha jaya”  badge on my veil).Next,Part yg paling mendebarkan poon tiba apabila kner interview ngan ustaz dalam bahasa arab (ex-smka largh katerkan ustaz nak test koot.maybe??.)..Alhamdulillah ustaz gner arab basic jer dapat largh gak eden jawab semua soalan ustaz.. fuhh  ==` 

so,yes,of course, i`m continuing my studies there blissfully.Infact of matter until now. I`m really happy cause my friends are able to accept me just the way i am. Act,sincerely,i need almost 1 years 4 months and 22 days for the fully acceptance.(see,can you imagine that 1y4m22d??their patient in waiting for my acceptance, open my heart and drives me admire them and eventually  fall in love with them {3 kaa ship organization} )NOW,as you can see i`m able to accept all of my friends,my school,my new environment of a secondary school- which is obviously differ from  SASIS-,my juniors,my seniors, and everything starting from A TO Z.10S ALLAH CAUSE ALLAH GIVE ME A SUPER - PATIENT FRIEND.

This,  I promise  for

if you need me i`ll come running from a thousand miles away and please TAKES MY OPEN HEART AND ALL THE OFFERS CAUSE THIS IS AS UNCONDITIONAL AS IT EVER GET YOU AIN`T SEEN NOTHING YET BUT I WON`T EVER HESISTATE TO GIVE YOU MORE and next,bear this, you won`t ever walk for nothing you`re my in`s and mean now with you there`s no in between.I AM ALL IN.last but not least,never ever make you  feel  forlorn!! ~All my love,D_AR (adaptation=smile,JB)








No comments:

Post a Comment