bunga

Sunday 11 December 2011

a story on adik sayang ( ^ _^ )





akak sayang hadziq forever.10s for being my macho adik =)




Assalammualaikum and hello there world
  
So,after a long long long (bper bnyk long daa) time this blog is empty with entry,Finally i`m here,TODAY, updating an entry or formally we called it P.O.S.T in my blog.so, for this special day,as an opening entry celebrating my first P.O.S.T in DECEMBER and my comeback (hahahah)  I think I wanna write about a story which touched myself indeed.AcT, this entry is special for someone special in my heart named HAZIQ..(jap2 jangan fikir lain he`s not my BF ok) act,He is my six years old nephew.So,

                                                        ~Here it`s goes~

Once upon a time, I believe it was a Friday
When I caught your eye
And we caught onto something, I hold on to the night
You looked me in the eye and told me you want to learn performing solah with me.
Then, the beautiful conversation between me and you occur for a while

(english version)

me   :Adik,Were you just pulling out my legs?cause it`s seem to me it was 
him  : nope..no kidding kak, I really really want to learn it kak

I was speechless and dumbfounded.Dude, I really really touched with his awesome words or should I said request.10s Allah for opens his heart.I am really really blessed and happy with it. That the best word from his mouth since he ever talks to me..Ok adik let`s do it.
~Allah is the most Almighty~
 
Then,without wasting any precious time,
I took a promptly action and brought him to the bathroom where the ablution process went on.
but before that i asked him blissfully

(also in english version)

me                : adik,did you know how?
his action  : he smiled and nodded his head
me                : ok,let`s begin!! 1.2.3

In no time,everything is done as smoothly as i hoped for.
 So then, we immediately off to prayer room which is quite near from the bathroom
(just a stone throw away.huhu)

 in Prayer room.

(english + bahasa malaysia version)

me  : adik,are you ready?..
then,he smiled charmingly to me..                                                                                                                  (dalam hati..oh adik you`re macho + comel enough for me)
me  : adik,adik ikoot aper akak wat ok..nnt bacaan dalam solat yg selebihnyer kter blajar lain kali ok..
once again, he smiled charmingly to me and nodded his head.

I recite the 'doa' (lps solat) and Alhamdulillah,everything went smoothly

   ~My Friday is perfect when it ends with a  beautiful smile written in our face~

p/s            => adik,i do hope you`ll continuingly performing the solah. “assolatu imanuddin” and you know what you`re the best nephew that ever been mine.
monologue => mungkin bler adik dah besar nnt, adik ley jadi imam untuk kterorng semua plak.wish for the best and all the best..Your sis forever & always



Your beautiful eyes
Stare right into my eyes
and sometimes I think of you late at night
I don't know why
i want to be somewhere where you are
 I want to be where...
You showed me something that I couldn't see
Opened my eyes and you made me believe
AND you showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore~
My heart has never felt this way before
I'm looking through your
I'm looking through your eyes
 





                                                                                                                          THE ENd :0 diaapplestory
                                                                                                               




 




No comments:

Post a Comment