bunga

Tuesday 27 December 2011

=) cureheart + random awesome..hehehe..chill






Assalamualaikum and hello world ..

oh man, how i wish i could never experience the "yesterday awful moment" ..hurm dude please don`t do that again i`m begging you..It`s sucks me largh.You make my tears falling over and over..(maybe org lain suker klo ko wat cam tuh but dhia x suker)
By the way i am such a lucky girl cause my friends are always be there for me..Erm they somehow emerged magically  from nowhere like they know im enduring a super duper major mega problem... 10s to ifa + iz + fz for willing to hear my "cure heart"..Now, i`m move on cause game is on!!
good news ==>i`m determine to off to a new school next session (boarding school..hope so) bak kter sowang  kawan dhia  nih (10s for your support) =

a) iz =Lorh...sian2...jumpe pengetue kami la nanti...kompem dpt...sbb ramai xde da taun depan...kamu jumpe die kat pejabat die...kamu da la straight A...lgi la die terime...^_^
Haha...sementare je dok situ...nanti kalau2 kamu dpt tawaran skola len pindah la...^_^
Barang2 smkasas dlu ade lgi x?


b and c) ifa+fz chill2

they kinnda awesome cause they forever & always know how to bring back the smile written in my face

ironinyer buat dhia = klo x dapat tawaran i`m determine to return back to my first love (kasas).. Insyaallah everything is gonna be awesome =)

yaah, that word a.w.e.s.o.m.e.(spell it right!!) = awesome.I`m kindda love that word majorly.. 
erm so for today i just want to share you about "awesome"..hurmm according to wikipedia awesome means means which inspires awe.(klik kat awe tuh klo concious lagii)
while having a blast time goggling the Y.T or we called as youtube, I incidentally found this song called RANDOM AWESOME,  an english song by Yuna.In a fraction of second, i listen to the song and suddenly my mind speaks up "owh how much i love this song"..hehehe..so yaah this is 3 reason why i fond of it

1) ader perkataan awesome
2) byk vocab blajar such as checkered
3) care sebutan (dhia blajar crer nak sebut dgr laguu largh instead of dgn ckgu)

but before that erm..sorry this song is a bit lagho. I pick this in Y.T cause there is ..sorry again..
shorten , there here it goes  =)



 



p/s           ==> best gak perkataan "awesome" nih..buddies especially (3 kaa ship organization) jgn jelous k..now you know why i love awesome..hahaha.. >>merepek jap<< .hehehe =)

monologue ==> seriously, i don`t know what dumped you but please get rid of me from your  absurd confession..‎I kindda shocked by your action cause you already know that it is prohibited in Islam..by the way = cinta adalah hadiah dari Allah.Kita mestii suka hadiah kan?? tapi adakah wajar jika hadiah lebih disukai daripada pemberi hadiah..i`m waiting for "him" = "D" one who Allah let me to belong him in Halal way (married ties insyallah amin)..






I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
cause I'm still trying to figure it out
don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
trying to see through the rain coming down
even though I'm not the only one
who feels the way I do.


maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
but I'm ready to fly..
I'm alone, On my own, and thats all i know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
OH I'm alone, On my own, and thats all i know







 The end :o diaapplestory







No comments:

Post a Comment