bunga

Thursday 22 December 2011

]] Ya Allah 10s for the Relationship [[

Assalamualaikum and hello world =)
ok, so this entry is special for you, sayangku (my bff !!)
but b4 that enjoy this ..love you



It's so rare to find a friend like you
Somehow when you're around, the sky is always blue
The way we talk, the things you say
The way you make it all ok
And how you know, all of my jokes, but you laugh anyway!
If I could wish for one thing, I'd take the smile that you bring,
wherever you go in this world I'll come along!
Together we dream the same dream.
Forever I'm here for you, you're here for me.
Two voices, one song.
And anywhere you are,
you know I'll be around.
And when you call my name,
I'll listen for the sound!




Dear sunshine,

Hey, did you remember how we first meet each other??hurm come on let`s me brings you to that beautiful moment..ermm

date                                    = a couple weeks after school started
place                                  = 2 kaa
actors and actresses   = class member of 2 kaa

Awak,

ok, i entered the class politely (not so polite sjer gimik..LOL)
ok i`ts kindda weird for me ermm..yaah..I` am a new student
 right??( but who cares??)..owh at first i didn`t recognise you, i did not notice your presence..but after something awful takes place ( not so awful..huhu) i did recognise you , i suddenly notice you..Arggh, now i`m remember ; You are the one who participated in "TUSYEN GEMILANG"..indeed you`re in the same class of mine..argh so sweet =)..from then on, our relationship began closer and closer..yaah of course largh  i`m sitting right next to you right?? (mmg argh rapat..) huhu.. as for me nothing can separate us apart..I love you from the very first day i start to recognise you.I love the way you sound in the morning..I love everything`s yours..( hah jgn blushing plak) .(n_n)..

Awak, awak,
Fuhh..awak,argh it`s has been 2 years we enduring million and one things together..I appreciate it..
10s q for willing to accept me just the way i am..I know i kindda chilldish..
sometimes (ok2 actually all the time)..hahaha LOL
but you still can hold it FOR 2 years..no kidding 2 years..I repeat 2 years!!!You never hurt myself for sure..I`m lucky to have you by my side you know..(^_^)

Dear Awak,

if i can hold on a second i`ll said that i`ll always want to be with you through thick and thin..
but i bet time is envy at us..maybe we will be separated by destiny or maybe not..erm I don`t know..I`m in a torn .. It`s hurts me badly awak =(
But awak,for the time being i promise myself to make you bliss

don`t worry i`ll be by your side:

as long as Allah let us
as long as i can
as long as destiny standing by our side
as long as you need me
as long as time ticking
sayang, keep this as an account

(walau kiter terpisah tapii jiwa kiter stick together)

you know what?? you did teach me lofty things
things that i`ll never imagine that i`ll learn it from you..
YES FROM you..MY Bff..Not others
i`m sorry if i`ve done hundreds and hundreds thing that hurt you badly
 ( sayer cinta+ sayang kamuu kerana allah)

Awak,please don`t cry again kerna hatii saya sakit + menangis tgk awak sedey..
awak,let`s do our best in SPM then..
awak, if i not be able to stay by your side again i hope you `ll be strong..I`ll let them to take care of you on behave myself..
Awak, did you know you have a beautiful smile..I enjoy myself watching you smile..cause whenever you smile i `ll smile =)                                                             "bagiku kaulah yg terindah manisnya senyuman anugerah tuhan"                       *layan lagu aizat jap..hihihi


"ku berharap dapat menggapai cintaNya bersamamu"
~ukhuwah fillah abadan abada~



                                                                                                                                Love you,
                                                                                                                               dhia @ yaya





 
kiter kawan selamer - lamnenyer kan
Terima kasih, cinta 
Terima kasih sahabatku
Best friend forever =)




p/s => Will you take a moment, promise me this That you'll stand by me forever But if God forbid fate should step in And force us into a goodbye If you have children some day When they point to the pictures Please tell them my name Tell them how the crowds went wild Tell them how I hope they shine..(^_^)


monologue => saya sayang awak forever, Nurul Amirah Bt Jauhari a.k.a meymey..you`re the best friend that ever been mine..baby, please don`t cry (T-T)


I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what I do Well, you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying
To let you know that what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you






The end :0 diaapplestory



No comments:

Post a Comment